Knights of Columbus Father Robert W. McDonald Council 395 in Richmond dedicated the main hall of its Columbian Center in honor of Benedictine Father Adrian Harmening, Sunday, May 19.
Father John Mary Lugemwa, prior of Mary Mother of the Church, Benedictine Abbey, led the prayer of blessing for the dedication.
In addition to dedicating the hall to Father Adrian, the council presented him with a $5,000 check for the scholarship fund in his name at Benedictine College Preparatory. He has served in a variety of capacities at Benedictine since 1955; he has been chaplain of Council 395 since 1984.
The dedication was preceded by a May crowning at the grotto on the center’s grounds.